Monday, April 20, 2009

Sorry it took forever getting pictures up! Here are some of an Easter egg hunt at a friend's house from church. There are a couple from our hotel stay at Harrahs. The girls sitting ledge of the window in our room, by the pool and posing outside of Ben & Jerry's. Alexia playing with her game Guess What I am? Ariana's bump on her head 45 minutes after and 3 days after it happened. My AVON Mother's Day baskets (if anyone needs one, let me know!!!) Yusef sleeping with Ariana & Baxter!
Last, I have to throw in this passage that I read yesterday from Psalms 16:8-11.
Because he is holding my hand, I will not be moved. That is why my heart is glad and I rejoice; that is why I can rest in peace. You will show me the path you have chosen for my life. In your presence I find complete joy. I will find everlasting happiness in you!





















No comments: