We went to a christian retreat called Delanco Camp for Memorial Day weekend with our bible study called 20 Something. It was an awesome experience for all of us. The girls had a great time with the other kids, Yusef loved hanging out with the guys and doing the outdoor stuff, and for me it was yet another chance to grow closer to God. It is so amazing how God can speak to so many people through one message. We may all be walking in different places in life and one verse can minister to each of us in the way that we need to hear! The big thing that I learned was that I really have a hard time with forgiveness. I truly thought that I had forgiven people that have wronged me in my past, but God brought me to my knees and reassured me that I hadn't. The chapter in the bible that they preached on was 1 Corinthians 13 where they talk about all the things that love is. We and I'm sure many others had that read at our wedding and until this weekend I never heard it quite like this. It said, "Love holds no record of wrong doings" When I heard that I realized that I had been holding on to too much and I am ready to let it go! I hope you like the pictures!

(Click on the + to make it go faster and the - to make it go slower!!!)
Alexia playing in the park

Ariana and the turtle that Yusef caught


Pretending to sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment