Thursday, April 26, 2007

I have to share this story with all of you! We picked up a bike two years ago by a dumpster when we lived in Jacksonville. It was a cruiser with rust all over it, but all it needed was air in the tires! Since Yusef works at night, Ariana and I have been riding the bikes to school. Yesterday we went outside to get the bikes and mine was gone. Ariana was heartbroken that I couldn't ride the bike with her. We called the police and made a report. When I picked up Ariana from school we drove around and looked to see if we could find it. While we were driving I told her that we should pray. I prayed that God would help us find our bike or that the person who stole it would return it. I stopped by a bike shop just to see if they painted bikes and to keep an eye out if they saw mine. They told me to go to the municipal building and talk to them. I guess the kids have been taking bikes and ditching them along the side of the rode and they have many stored. Well, I went there and my bike wasn't there, but Ariana saw the hand of God work in this situation. The man told me to pick out any bike that I wanted. I picked out a pink cruiser bike to match Ariana's that has very little rust on it! How awesome is that!?!

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

Awesome! I've missed the blog. I guess you had changed addresses, but I'm glad to see you have a new one with videos too. Your girls are beautiful. Take care.