Friday, March 23, 2007

The girls and I took a trip to WI at the beginning of March. We flew into Minneapolis and rented a car to drive to Cashton. It is usually about a two and a half hour drive, but because of the storm it took us five hours to get there!

























I had to take a picture of this! I was driving in town and had to pass an Amish horse and buggy!










This is our farm. There were 6 foot snowbanks after the storm was plowed!




















Ariana had a blast sledding! She didn't want to stop!







Snow Angel!




My sister Lisa and I



















My little sister Amanda












Ariana and Alannah were inseperable!

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

Thanks for sending the reminder to check your site. The pictures are awesome like always. Keep Posting , can't wait to see your Fla pictures. I hope you guys have a great time.